Nexus Coalition for Drug Prevention offers DIVERSION classes for alcohol, marijuana, prescription drugs, tobacco, vaping and destructive decision making.
- The myths and realities of smoking, alcohol, and marijuana. How drugs and alcohol effect your brain.
- How to be more positive
- Building self-esteem/confidence
- Making wise decisions
- Drug and alcohol free
- Respect yourself and others
- Service in your community
- How to recognize and deal with stress Vaping- IT IS HARMFUL!
Youth & Addiction
- Young people are the group of people most affected by alcohol and drugs.
- When you’re addicted, it affects everyone around you (family, friends, etc.)
- A single or infrequent use of drugs and alcohol may lead to tragedies like:
- Alcohol poisoning
- An accident or fall under the influence
- An arrest related to drugs and alcohol, which may threaten your reputation and/or freedom
Call to schedule your diversion class throughout Navajo County: Winslow, Holbrook, Taylor, Snowflake, Pinetop-Lakeside, and Show Low.