FREE PARENTING class: Parenting the Love and Logic Way®
- How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?
- How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?
- How do I talk to my children about drugs/alcohol/addiction?
- AND MANY OTHER DAY TO DAY PARENTING CHALLENGES….
May 4, 2021 | May 11, 2021 |May 18, 2021 | May 25, 2021 | June 1, 2021 | June 8, 2021
May 5, 2021 | May 12, 2021 |May 19, 2021 | May 26, 2021 | June 2, 2021 | June 9, 2021
Time: 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Where: Virtual / Zoom
Contact: Amber Oldham (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lucy Hamblin (email@example.com)
This is a FREE class with limited seating & sessions will not be recorded.