FREE PARENTING class: Parenting the Love and Logic Way®
- How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?
- How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?
- How do I talk to my children about drugs/alcohol/addiction?
- AND MANY OTHER DAY TO DAY PARENTING CHALLENGES…..
When: March 23, 2021 | March 30, 2021 | April 6, 2021 | April 13, 2021 | April 20, 2021 | April 27, 2021
Time: 7:00PM – 8:30PM
Where: Virtual / Zoom
Contact: Amber Oldham (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lucy Hamblin (email@example.com)
Materials will be provided and will need to be delivered/picked up/mailed, before class starts.