Theme for 2021 Art Contest Entry
“Drug Free Looks like ME!”
Your Art in Print
Your design could be featured in the annual 2021-22 school calendar and other prevention materials. Enter now to win cash and fame!
- 1st place: $100 + medal
- 2nd place: $75 + medal
- 3rd place: $50 + medal
All winners will be featured on the calendar with full recognition and artistic credit. Plus, special hot off the press copies!
Open to Youth 5-18
Navajo and Apache County youth, ages 5 to 18 are invited to submit original art work for consideration.
August 2021-June 2022 school calendar. 12 images will be selected for calendar pages.
Artwork will be considered by a panel based on appropriate theme, application and artistic properties and age. All judges decisions are final. Winners will be announced on or before May 31, 2021.
Rules & Regulations
- Only original artwork accepted.
- Acceptable artwork must include theme surrounding “Drug Free Looks Like ME”
- Crayon, markers, paint, pencil, multi-media, photos, etc., accepted. ‘
- Maximum size 8.5×11” unlined paper.
- One complete and signed entry form required with each entry.
- Group/class submissions welcomed.
Must be postmarked by 5 pm on May 4, 2021. Or contact email@example.com for pick up. Electronic entries are not accepted. Do Not Fold!
Send flat artwork entries to: NCDP Drug Free Community Coalition PO Box 1596, Pinetop, AZ 85935-1596
Have questions? Call 928 243-1980.